Thank You to our 2019-20 Artist Fellowship Sponsors!
- Mary and Clint Gilliland sponsoring mezzo-soprano Stephanie Sanchez*
- Jan and Don Schmidek and one anonymous donor sponsoring Kerriann Otaño
- Professors John Heineke and Catherine Montfort co-sponsoring soprano Elena Galván
- Michael McGinley sponsoring resident conductor Christopher James Ray
- Elizabeth Adler and Amici di Musica Bella sponsoring baritone Eugene Brancoveanu
- Gibson Walters Memorial Fund and San Jose Opera Guild sponsoring tenor Mason Gates and stage director Brad Dalton
Fellowships can be sponsored by individuals, groups, or foundations and have lifelong benefits for both the sponsors and their fellows.
Artists and Creative Team members can have multiple sponsors, except for exclusive sponsorships.
To establish a Fellowship for a resident, associate, or guest artist, conductor, or other member of our creative team, please contact Noritaka Okada at email@example.com.
* Exclusive Fellowship