Box Office Assistant
- Reports to Box Office Manager and Marketing Director
- Full-Time permanent 40 hour/week position
- Ticket sales and service; transactions on Patron Manager ticketing CRM system
- Day-to-day Box Office administration
- Travel to different venues for ticket sales as directed; set up sales computer system and printers
- Continual patron contact via phone and in person (depending on venue)
- Work with Box Office Manager, senior executives, and Team San Jose (Theatre Management)
- Phone, fax, email, and direct-mail correspondence
- Work with development department for some administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- M-F 10am – 6pm; (30-minute lunch break required by law, employee may arrive 30 minutes before shift to be paid for an 8 hour shift;) additional hours during at least four productions a year and as needed including evenings and weekends.
- Familiar with excel and word for importing and exporting reports
- Strong English communication skills; flexible, dependable, courteous, able to multi-task, work well under pressure, good judgment, team player, maintain courtesy while in contact with demanding customers; sales and customer service.
Please send resume to Marketing Development Director Aaron Nicholson.
At Will – Equal Opportunity Employer