Santa Fe Opera Tour with Larry Hancock: July 8 -13, 2014 – SOLD OUT!
Larry Hancock, general manager of Opera San José, hosts his fourth tour to the Santa Fe Opera with Creative Travel Arrangers. He will provide enlightening pre-performance talks on the three included operas, Bizet’s Carmen, Donizetti’s Don Pasquale, and Beethoven’s Fidelio. Enjoy Santa Fe’s spectacular opera house with front orchestra seating. Seat-back screens display translations. The program reflects this world-famous opera company’s guiding principle since inception: to combine the old and the new, the familiar with engaging, lesser-known operas. The tour includes fine cuisine, fascinating sightseeing, and visits to a variety of outstanding art galleries and museums. Santa Fe’s interesting blend of three cultures – Native American, Hispanic, and Angl0 – make it a wonderful place to visit. Click here for a complete itinerary.
Tour price: $3,350 per person (double occupancy). Single supplement: $580. A deposit of $500 per person is required to secure a confirmed reservation on the tour.
- San Jose/Albuquerque round trip air transportation
- Round-trip transfers via private motor coach to Santa Fe
- Five nights at the centrally-located first class Inn of the Govenors
- Three opera tickets with orchestra seating
- Daily full American breakfasts; farewill dinner
- A dance or musical performance and dinner
- Backstage opera house tour
- pre-performance lectures by Larry Hancock
- Visits to the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum and Santa Fe Museum
Although the tour is now full, feel free to contact Carol Rabin to have your name put on a wait list in the event there are cancellations.