Santa Fe Opera Tour with Larry Hancock: August 7 – 12, 2016
Larry Hancock, General Director of Opera San José, hosts his fifth tour to the Santa Fe Opera with Creative Travel Arrangers. He will provide enlightening pre-performance talks on the four included operas, Puccini’s La Fanciulla del West, Gounod’s Roméo et Juliette, Mozart’s Don Giovanni and Strauss’s Capriccio. Enjoy Santa Fe’s spectacular opera house with front orchestra seating. Seat-back screens display translations. The program reflects this world-famous opera company’s guiding principle since inception: to combine the old and the new, the familiar with engaging, lesser-known operas. The tour includes fine cuisine, fascinating sightseeing, and visits to a variety of outstanding art galleries and museums. Santa Fe’s interesting blend of three cultures – Native American, Hispanic, and Anglo – make it a wonderful place to visit. Click here for a complete itinerary.
Tour price: $3,650 per person (double occupancy). Single supplement: $590. A deposit of $800 per person is required no later than May 9, 2016 to reserve your place on this remarkable tour.
- San Francisco/Albuquerque round trip air transportation
- Round-trip transfers via private motor coach to Santa Fe
- Five nights at the centrally-located first class Inn of the Governors
- Four operas with orchestra seating
- Santa Fe Chamber Music performance
- Daily full American breakfasts; three dinners, one luncheon
- Sight-seeing in Santa Fe and a museum pass
- Backstage opera house tour
- pre-performance lectures by Larry Hancock
- Visit to the Georgia O’Keeffe MuseumComplete itinerary
Terms and Conditions
To make your reservation, contact Carol Rabin @