Santa Fe Opera Tour with Larry Hancock: July 8 -13, 2014
Larry Hancock, general manager of Opera San José, hosts his fourth tour to the Santa Fe Opera with Creative Travel Arrangers. He will provide enlightening pre-performance talks on the three included operas, Bizet’s Carmen, Donizetti’s Don Pasquale, and Beethoven’s Fidelio. Enjoy Santa Fe’s spectacular opera house with front orchestra seating. Seat-back screens display translations. The program reflects this world-famous opera company’s guiding principle since inception: to combine the old and the new, the familiar with engaging, lesser-known operas. The tour includes fine cuisine, fascinating sightseeing, and visits to a variety of outstanding art galleries and museums. Santa Fe’s interesting blend of three cultures – Native American, Hispanic, and Angl0 – make it a wonderful place to visit. Click here for a complete itinerary.
Tour price: $3,350 per person (double occupancy). Single supplement: $580. A deposit of $500 per person is required to secure a confirmed reservation on the tour. As space is limited, deposits need to be received by April 1, 2014.
- San Jose/Albuquerque round trip air transportation
- Round-trip transfers via private motor coach to Santa Fe
- Five nights at the centrally-located first class Inn of the Govenors
- Three opera tickets with orchestra seating
- Daily full American breakfasts; farewill dinner
- A dance or musical performance and dinner
- Backstage opera house tour
- pre-performance lectures by Larry Hancock
- Visits to the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum and Santa Fe Museum
To book your place on this fabulous opera tour, or to ask questions about Santa Fe and this Santa Fe Opera tour package, contact: